These posting guidelines are subject to change without notice, from time to time at our sole discretion. Please read them carefully as we reserve the right to remove reviews or other content, remove or lock listings, and deactivate member accounts.
What we encourage
- Be detailed and objective
- Include product identifying information such as model numbers, badges, etc
- Write clearly using accurate grammar and spelling. We may ask for proof of purchase to verify that the product you.
- All reviews will be mediated by a panel prior to publication after you have posted it.
- Don’t abuse, attack or threaten anyone. Do not respond to threats in a threatening manner either.
- You may report offensive words, comments and attacks using the red flag on each post.
- Don’t post personal details such as names, phone numbers or email addresses
- If you are a business and your listing has been affected by a personal hostility, report the post and provide as much evidence as you can.
- Do not discriminate against other people’s race, culture, beliefs, physical or mental conditions, gender, religion, age, etc.
- Don’t advertise through reviews, comments in any form. However, product recommendations and comparisons are allowed in certain cases. These are reviewed case-by-case by our team.
- Don’t post external links that are irrelevant or lead to unsafe/offensive websites.
- Don’t review a listing if you have worked with, or are related to or friends with the company or it’s directors or employees.
- Don’t create multiple accounts. You can update your email address in your account settings.
Legal threats policy
You can report reviews or posts that you feel are a breach of our posting guidelines. If you’re requesting for a removal of content, be detailed and factual as to why you think the content needs to be removed. The more evidence you provide, the easier it is for us to make a decision. Although we won’t be able to reply to every request, rest assured that we investigate every one of them.
We take a zero tolerance approach to threatening requests sent to The Baby Biography and reserve the right to take the following actions if necessary:
- Removing access to the Baby Biography platform.
- Locking your listing to any future submissions.